Very Long and Very Hard

She got the shock of her life when she kissed the bulge in his pants. The powerful mass swelled, denim broke noisily at the seams, and his cock turned iron hard so fast that it hit his chest.

This looks better than the original as I spent some time cleaning it up on the computer to remove a gray mess from erasing, I had redrawn his cock several times trying to make one that pointed straight up and hit his chest, as I wanted to show maximum hardness. Also shows the long thin cocks that I tended to draw, some people complained that they like thicker ones, however for a fantasy cock this shape seems more useful, as at least the end could really fit in a woman.

Once again I measured after drawing and he is 6'4 with a 17" dick, 27" arms, 62" chest, 24" waist, and 27" thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment