Whoa!



Definitely one of my favorites, even though it was a quick and small drawing. The man's body proportions came out exactly the way I like. She has nice legs too and her rack is good despite the fact that I had to blow it up big enough to touch over his enormous cock.

I measured this now just to see: if he is 6'0 tall he has 26" arms, 18" forearms, 52" chest, 24" waist, and his cock is 16.5" long and 3.75" thick. She is perhaps 5'8 and 45-18-30.

In the middle is my first attempt at a DeviantArt edit. Obviously they have no sense of humor. Right-hand is my second attempt, which works better as a "before" picture.

4 comments:

  1. Finally someone that draws muscle men and women on the same picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. We need more artist like you to break the barriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DeviantArt rejected the edited picture :(

    Guess I need to paint out all the moisture.

    Odd they seem to allow rape and torture but don't dare show anybody excited...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy ****, that cock is so big if he rammed that in it'd be gagging her throat. I think the girl needs to get to blowing up that chest much much bigger if she wants to compete ;)

    ReplyDelete