Blaczilla Cheerleaders

The next fall, when he was 16, Blaczilla was unstoppable. On the first day he found some of the guys at the school gym looking through a hole in the back of a locker into the women's locker room. He quickly enlarged that hole, and he took each and every one of the new cheerleading squad, and made them all into worshipping and begging slaves.

This is one of the oldest ink pictures I have, earlier than the previous Blaczilla ones, possibly before high school. I posted it before (look in the blog history) where it is unmodified. Here I have recoloured it (since I have learned a lot about that doing these). I also put all the girls on a pretty strict diet, though I left their tits the size I drew them then, which is pretty damn enormous... 


1 comment:

  1. hey would love to see more of this one :)

    ReplyDelete