Bicep Fuck

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming! Can't stop! I can't stop cumming!" the girls started to shout, as their clits were expertly massaged by the jumping fibers of his massive hard biceps, as he flexed and effortlessly lifted them and his giant and awesome body drove them beyond ectasy.

Getting a girl off by sitting her on your biceps seems to be a common thing in fantasy on the net, so I thought I would draw it. Also highly inspired by a HS MuscleBoy drawing.

If the girls are 5'6 or so, then he is 7'3, with a 74" chest, 34" waist, 35" thighs, and 34.5" biceps. His cock is 16.5" long and 17" around!

4 comments:

  1. That is probably the most awesome thing I ever saw. Where did you say that more of these were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you by the way for inspiring my own workout routine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, as usual. Every time there is a new pic I get so much food for my imagination ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your assertions about this type of art are completely true, and I completely agree with your assessment that there is NOT enough art like this around the web. Bravo sir! Keep up the GREAT work! More animations, please! :-)

    ReplyDelete