Alex


Every woman that sees him shirtless wants him desperately. When his penis tears through his pants they go crazy.

This first picture is the DeviantArt edit.

Middle is when I decided since it is photoreal to give him a realistic 11.5" cock, though it is still powerful enough and hard enough to tear his denim pants!


Here is the first version I did.

Messing around with Photoshop. This was done in b&w and then colourized, which seems to make things paste together better. Everything started out from source images. The guy's body has not been morphed, he really looks like that. Girls have not been morphed either.

Model identified as Alex Ceobanu. The original file names identify the woman in red in back as "Giorgia Palmas" and the one lying in the front as "Samantha Dorman", others I don't know. Of course Alex didn't bother to learn their names either!

Using my measurement method on a real person, he is 6'3 with a 15" neck, 49" chest, 33" waist, and 16" arms. Even though I thought I was keeping it's size down, his cock is 15.5" long and 3.2" thick.

2 comments: