Bursting Out new version

I fixed up an old pencil (here is a less-fixed version) in particular I now know how to get Photoshop to clean up the background, and I'm much better at repositioning and distortion removal. This only took 1/2 hour I will be back to Bill of the Beach soon. I was somewhat fascinated by the detail I put into the pencils and the more realistic shading as opposed to the toon color I am doing now.



Likely date of this is 1995. He is probably the largest muscles I have ever drawn in colored pencil. She is also busting her clothes in her own way.

• He is 6'2, with 33" arms, 23" forearms, 66" chest, 27" waist, 26" thighs, 24" calves, a 16" dick that is 10" around.
• She is 6'4 and measures 50-22-36

2 comments:

  1. it looks good but I think you would have way better results using Clip Studio Paint... Photoshop is just not meant for drawing.
    Keep up the wonder work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are actually old school done with coloured pencils on paper. I then tried to correct them in Photoshop without losing the pencilled quality.

    ReplyDelete