Bill of the Beach 4


The saga continues...

Well I got a lot of encouragement to continue this. And I found that I had 1½ extra pages that had not been scanned. So I scanned them, sketched a few more, and will be uploading them as I colour them. Note these are sketched *much* faster than the old ones but with computer cleanup and colour I think they come out pretty good...

Story ideas are appreciated. Note that I would like to keep it lighthearted, with sight gags and silly sound effect words, to match the style. But obviously Bill can do anything he wants...


6 comments:

  1. You should definitely continue and I'd love to seem him cum massive amounts! Good work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that's good. Let him fuck some girl on the spot, in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work! I love these! Possible idea to get your creative juices flowing: Maybe he has a roommate (male) at his beach cottage who is just as built as he. They decide to go out to the boardwalk and have sex with women-- in public. A crowd gathers to watch; people are cumming while they watch these two guys have their ways with the women-- who are standing in line for their turn, by the way...

    – Sean Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a biggest cock :P it's so good! i want more please!

    ReplyDelete