Bimbo 2

His finger was longer and stronger than any cock she had before. And then, with a loud rip, his cock appeared, with dimensions beyond reason! Desperately she tore at her dress, anxious to bare her skin and throw herself on this god of a man.

There it is: the largest cock I ever drew. It must have grown down to his ankle before it torn his entire pant leg. It is 29" long and 15" around.

He is huge to match: 6'5 with a 26" neck, 63" chest, 34" waist, 36" thighs, 28" calves, 37" arms and 26" forearms. She is 5'10 and 48-22-36.

3 comments:

  1. And it is a nice one too. He deserves a haram. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, a great picture, that makes me moisten just by the fantasies it starts in my mind. The pics are also a great inspiration to my stories. Keep it up! Love them all!

    /Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how big his balls are! You should make all your men have balls like his and I would absolutely love it if I could see him cum. Also, in my preference, I think your men would look better with bigger feet, to add to the whole giant thing. And possibly if you do that, when you give their stats, you could also give their shoe size? Good work as always

    ReplyDelete