Take Her 3

The initial entry was the most intense experience she ever had in her life. It took many minutes to force the entire thing into her, filling her beyond imagination, stretching and ruining her for any other man, leaving her weak with excitement and fulfillment and dizzy from many many orgasms. And then he started to FUCK.

Sorry I have been not posting for a while. I am working on a really large multi-image posting, but I thought I would take time off of that and make this. Original was shaded with grey markers, I added flat colour on the computer. Date from about the same time as the 18" pic below, ie. early in my monster cock style.

Oh yea, he is 6'1 with a 64" chest, 27" arms, 27" waist, 31" thighs. His cock is 13" around and the uninserted part is 8.2" long, who knows how many inches are already inside. She is actually taller than him (probably my bad perspective) at 6'4 and 55-23-42.

3 comments:

  1. great to see you back Mr K. did you get my email with my story i was hoping for some commissions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did get that, with the woman who overpowers two super guys. I did try to draw that but have not finished it yet (though I cut one of the guys out and that is this one: http://kazart1.blogspot.com/2009/09/massive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm yep thats my story! hot stuff i have more if you're interested

    ReplyDelete