Bill of the Beach 20 WIP

Thought you would like to see the conclusion of the teacher. This is a scan with no editing. In the first frame he is calling somebody and saying "I'm in room 405 and pretty horny, want to come up, and bring your friends" and a reply of "hell yea". Second panel the text is "OMG. You did Mrs Woodmaker!" and he replies "Yea, yea" and another girl says "holy shit you were not joking!".

I ink on paper and scan the picture in, as I think this makes much nicer looking drawings, my attempts to draw with the tablet show very poor pen control. I then clean it up a lot on the computer and add the divider lines and text there. You can see my plan to cheat by copying the teacher into the second frame. I think also interesting is that I forgot to draw his cock in the first frame and thus it is needs to be cleaned up, I really have no idea how I missed that detail! The bottom half is missing as there is substantial rearrangement and scaling of frames (this used to be the bottom of a page). I have not yet drawn what will go on the bottom.


11 comments:

  1. Nice to see your process, man. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your work! Do you think your art (Bill included!) will ever dabble into some man-on-man stuff? Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Kaz, can't wait to see Bill go through the whole class...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teacher will add to their sex.
    Maybe she is too tired to move.

    I think it had better that the number of schoolgirls is four or more! Not two.
    I very very want to see their clothes ripped violently, cruelly!!
    shhrriiip!
    I can't wait

    I'm from Japan, so i'm sorry if my English is wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would there ever be a possibility of Bill growing bigger? I'd love to see (in your style of art) a 10' Bill, with everything bigger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see Billy fuck bustier girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna see Bill in a gym class where the girls use his dick as the bat to see who the team captains are for a game with the hand over hand rule, where one hand grabs the base of his dick, and hand after hand goes over too of the other until only the head is left, and the girl who covers the head last with her hand is captain.

    Then of course, they would break into 2 teams and he would dominate whatever sport they played, and then he can dominate them all in the locker room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, that sounds like an awesome idea

      Delete
  8. I'm waiting to see his the person who is calling. I want to see his mucle friend, and who the fuck togheter *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I want it too. I want to see they fucking every girl in the school, and compete to see who fucks better and have the biggest cock and balls.

      Delete
  9. I´m anxious to see this done properly!

    ReplyDelete