Superhuman


He's only just started cumming.

Original drawing he was just standing but looked a bit off balance so I added the wall. Apparently he has dangerously superhuman strength when in the throes of orgasm.

He is 6'4, 26" neck, 64" chest, 24" waist, 27" bicep, 23" forearm, 26" thigh, 24" calves, 17.5" cock 3.5" thick (11" around) and his balls are over 5" in diameter (though that is not enough volume so he must store his cum elsewhere as well...) She on right is 5'9 41-22-36 and was used to determine the scale.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your art! I've been looking for muscles admired by busty women, and you deliver great art.

    So, again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. Do you have a second life account cause if you do can you make a shape corresponding with one of the pictures and send it to me at Forsythe.Jack@Gmail.com or show me how to draw these please it would be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 1 did me in!
    Your work is too much!

    ReplyDelete