Women on beach

   
Women you met on the beach that day. This is about the usual number you ravish per day, plus your steady girlfriends in the evening. Since they always tear their clothes off you try to carry some replacement clothes, bought cheaply at a charity store, for them. That's the kind of guy you are, generous to a fault.

These were all pencil sketches on the same piece of paper, practicing drawing women, I kept it because they came out well. I separated them and coloured in Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Are these new pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are at least 10 years old, they were never inked or pencilled in. I tried scanning the pencils but they were faint, resulting in the effect you see here.

    I am colouring in a recent drawing now so you can see how my style has changed some.

    ReplyDelete